Saturday, February 5, 2011

Birthdays and babies and bumbles oh my!

Since we last chatted, so much has gone on.

My baby turned 11. Crazy. Sad. Wonderful. Scary! He's amazing and charming and all things good. 11. Wow.

My grandmother turned 90. Crazy! I threw her a party. It was perfect!

Several of our friends and family had babies this month. They smell so good. They are tiny. They are beautiful. I still don't want another one! Test initiated, and passed thankyouverymuch!

I've been a little bit of a slacker with PPT this past month. I've missed a few things that I should have been on tip of, but they've been addressed and it's as if nothing happened. I'm better now. It seems that when things are slow, the less I get done. Now that we're back into a routine, and things have picked up again, I'm on top of it all again! Yay me!

Now, the next big thing. Benjamin's birthday. 13. Yikes!

No comments: