Wednesday, February 9, 2011

No words

I could try to come up with adjectives and witty comments. But I'll keep it brief, and just let these links do the talking.

We're part of something amazing at this school. I'm able to call it my former school, my children's school, and my place of employment. I've met life long friends, wonderful acquaintances and supportive colleagues.

It's a blessing.

Lincoln is the best.

(the second video is most important right around 15:40 where our principal is recognized for his amazing efforts at our school)

Not to mention the fact that one of my very dear friends has been recognized as volunteer of the year for the entire city of Rochester. It is a priviledge to call her my friend, and even more, she is like a big sister to me. She is amazing.

Honored to be apart of it all!

No comments: