Tuesday, June 29, 2010

1 more

It would be wrong of me to end the month of June w/o at least one more post wouldn't it?

I could list the dozens of reasons why I've been absent for so long, instead, I'll just leave you with a few things I've learned the last few weeks. Bullet style of course.


  • There are raspberry bushes growing along the perimeter of our yard and woods. These berries taste MUCH better than the ones we get from the store!
  • Summer is much more fun when you don't have to go to work.
  • Owning a 55 in TV (inherited, not purchased) is a little more fun than I thought it would be. Shh, I'll never admit that in person.
  • Selling a car on craigslist is VERY easy.
  • IKEA shelves are a snap to assemble and decorate.
  • I need more books.
  • I love my deck, birds, flowers and coffee.
  • I enjoyed these more frequently when I didn't have a job.
  • Refer to the second bullet point.
  • The women at work hate each other.
  • They don't hate me.
  • Awkward.


2 comments:

Jolene said...

I work all summer, but not till 3pm and I too enjoy my deck, coffee, and birds.

Miss you!

Carrie said...

Glad to hear you're enjoying summer!!!!!