Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Big update ahead!



It has been a busy busy week here, and it is only Wednesday! First of all...
I just finished my last final!!! Whew!!! I don't think my breathing has returned to normal yet. I think I held my breath during the whole thing! This class has been a pain in my butt since it started, and I am GRATEFUL that I won't need to think about it anymore. The boys are so good about stepping back during final week. They know that mom is a little preoccupied when my head is spinning with legaleeze. I should tell them I have "finals" more often, they even get along better! I am glad this quarter is over, and I am really looking forward to having a little time off from studying!


Today they met a friend in the new neighborhood. Now that the weather is warming up, they can play outside and meet some new faces! In our old neighborhood many of the kids were Benjamin's age or older, which wasn't great for Christian. Fortunately, this boy is 8 just like Christian so we are off to a good start. Several of Benjamin's football teammates live in this area, so he is excited to get out and play.


Monday was our anniversary, we tried to take some pictures but could NOT get any with Brian's eyes open. After the first flash, his eyes almost never stay open for future pictures! Thats why so many of our "good" ones are with sunglasses on! Dinner and drinks at yummy HuHot and some Easter shopping at the mall rounded out this anniversary. It was nice to be together and catch up with each other. We both have been so busy this past week, it was nice to reconnect. I even got him to Ladies Night at the Design Studio on Tuesday night. Another fun evening together, and the food was great! He told me next time I need to go with ladies. So I'll be calling some of you when the next one rolls around. There were vendors, and massages, appetizers and of course, wine. The Design Studio even had a bargain room with some super deals.
Well, thats our week so far, I think I am going to take a break from the computer for awhile. No class=no studying= no laptop. I hope to see some of you over the Easter weekend, but for those of you I don't see, have a terrific holiday!



No comments: