Sunday, September 28, 2008

Countdown!

1 week left! We are so excited! Friday night we went to pick out my wedding band, it is soo pretty! I just love it! It wasn't at all what I thought I was going to like, but Brian really liked it as soon as I put it on, so that sealed the deal for me! Last night we worked on our Unity Candle and tapers. We went outside and picked leaves to tie onto the candles with raffia, and they really turned out nicely. He got into it far more than I thought he would! My little crafty husband-to-be. Who knew?
Yesterday afternoon after Benjamin's fantastic football game Brian and I went to the Twins game. We did not win, but we still had a good time. I think we would have had a better time, but I was so darn tired, I almost fell asleep around the 5-6th innings. At the 7th inning stretch though, I started to come around a little, and was able to keep going the rest of the evening. We stopped at Dunn Bros on the way home and picked up more burlap, so we are set for the plants for the wedding!
Right now Brian is watching the Vikings while I make chili and some banana bread and pumpkin bars. I know this is one of my last opportunities to make some goodies for the week, so I'm getting it done! In a couple hours we are going to the apple orchard/pumpkin patch in Mazeppa. It isn't exactly ideal weather for it, but it should still be a good time.
This week will probably be another whirlwind, in 8 days I will be a Meurer! I can't wait to be his wife! Lucky lucky me!

No comments: