Thursday, May 13, 2010

WHERE have you BEEN?!

Yea, yea, I've been missing. Even B has been asking "Uh, honey, are you going to blog tonight?" As he heads off to bed to begin snoring while I think about the dishes in the sink but remain too tired to do them myself. So I go to bed.

No time for blogging.

I've been all over the place the last few weeks. Not to mention I'm working now. I know-- crazy right?

I've lost track of all my bloggy friends. Sorry ladies, I love you and can't wait to catch up with you all! Summer is here...lets GET TOGETHER!

I am barely keeping tabs of my townie friends.

I'm not even on FB as much as I used to be.

See how serious this is?!

No time for blogging.

But then. I came across the best fluff reading (I wonder what she'd say if she knew I said her writing was fluff) ever!

www.theblogess.com

You're welcome.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I've been away too ... but I'm trying to be better! Missing you, dear friend :)