Friday, January 30, 2009

Its been awhile...

It has been awhile since I posted anything on here, and not because I have been busy! The wireless router has been sending my computer astray--this means that the computer connects to the internet, but then the signal gets confused, so I can't pull up any web pages...very frustrating! I see the little picture of my computer in the right hand corner, and the green wavy marks are flashing...so shouldn't that mean that I can connect....no, according to the Geek squad!
Anyway, I am sitting at Panera type type typing away, catching up on 3 days of missed emails and trying to work on our taxes, and thought I would take a break to blog. I will have to post pictures of Christian's production soon (when we get a new router.) It was a fantastic play, and every costume, song, and dance move was wonderful! My cheeks hurt from smiling the whole time.

Ok, this was brief, and I do not have any pictures to share right now...but I promise to give a more meaningful post in the next few days! Hope everyone is enjoying the fabulous winter!!!

No comments: