Monday, November 30, 2009

LensCrafters

I knew it was coming. I've been in denial for awhile now, I just didn't want to admit it was happening. I wanted to believe that all would be fine, and it was just a snafu that would go away. But it didn't. It stuck, it lingered, it even got worse. And now.....



I have glasses. Sigh, it is one of the first signs of getting old I think. I was forced into making an appointment gently reminded by my husband that I can't see, and the year is almost over, so we should use the money in our vision insurance account...so I made an appointment. I woke up with 2 eyes, and $800 later I left LensCrafters with 4. No more denial. My second pair will be here in a week. My eyes used to be free---$800?! Thank goodness for insurance...just wish that the reimbursement would come sooner than it will!

2 comments:

Kami said...

If glasses is a sign of getting old, then I've been old since I was 17! I think they look great on you - and if they make seeing a little bit easier, then I think they're GREAT!

Jolene said...

WOW! I was old at 8! LOL I love 'em! They look great! miss you! Are you going to the Mckmama Christmas gathering? I'll email ya. I really want to see ya! ;)