Friday, May 22, 2009

If you can't say anything nice...blog

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!! I hope everyone has a safe and exciting holiday weekend! It is just Brian, Benjamin, and I this weekend, Christian will be gone :( His face and laughter will be missed, but I am also looking forward to having quality time with my first born!

I don't have much to say this time around(that is a first right!) Who am I kidding? I do have much to say, but I was taught that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. Ok, I wasn't really taught that, and I certainly don't adhere to it all the time, and probably never followed that advice growing up---BUT I am listening to it right now, and that is what counts right?

So with that said, I will leave you with a cool video I saw on Facebook. Yes, I am addicted. And I don't care! Now that I have internet on my phone I check facebook at least 3 times a day. It gets me through long drives to Duluth, sitting in waiting rooms for kids appointments, VA hospital trips, waiting to pick up kids...My life is one big "hurry up and wait" and the internet keeps me busy! I don't like all the facebook games, and I don't want to be kidnapped, or part of the mafia, or join the circle of life...or whatever it is called. I do however, like to read some of your quizzes, and occasionally partake in a survey or two.

Anyway...The boys loved this video, so I thought I would share it with all of you! Thanks Greg!


Sickest s#*t you'll ever hear
The end is the most impressive! Enjoy and be safe!

No comments: