Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Catch up

I haven't posted pictures in awhile, so I thought I would share a few of my favorites. The first pictures are from the week we moved.


This is my favorite part of our home. These beautiful french doors make me happy. Very happy.


This was our first night in the house. We were exhausted. Brian could barely turn the screwdriver to put the legs back on the sofa so we could sit on it. All the hard work was very worth it!

Here is Mojo sitting next to the wide open door as though to say "Yea, right, what will happen to me if I come out there. Will you get mad at me? I'll just stay here thank you."

A few moments later...

"Really, you mean I can come out? Seriously?"


"I'm out. Nothing happened. It's safe!"

And now both cats LOVE to have free reign on the deck.

We are home. And we are here to stay.

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Love the pics! It's a lot of work, isn't it?

Carrie said...

Looks like you have a lovely home with a great view! I'm glad you're making progress with the unpacking.