Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Amazing Grace

I wasn't going to go there. I just wasn't. No real reason, I just wasn't.

I haven't blogged in awhile. I've been baffled. After writing a rather lengthy rant post about what has gone on this past week, I opted to save the post to come back to tomorrow.

I moved on to facebook. Yes, I'm a Fb'er. I like it. I've found and been found by people I haven't connected with in years. It's been great. I'm not out to have the most friends. In fact, I've ignored some friend requests. Too many is too many. Let's be real! I want to be in touch with people who touched my life in some way. Not simply because I used to know you. Or your cousin went to school with my sister's neighbor. Just people I genuinely want to be in touch with.

I came back to my original post. Edited, and ranted wrote some more.

Moved on to email. Returned some emails, chatted with some PPTers, and caught up on our local PTSA discussions. Read some funny forwards, and did some brainless emailing.

And then. I went there. Wow. I was saved by His grace again. I am giving my praises to Him. He stopped me from saying too much. I am angry. And I am frustrated, and after seeking counsel, I have decided on a course of action that I feel very comfortable with fulfilling. However, I still took to my blog to sink down to a level that I wouldn't have felt comfortable with later. I still wrote things that need not be put out to the world. Because this is the internet after all, and anyone can read what I write.

Where did you go Jodie? Great question. I'll answer that soon.

My boys are so amazing. I get to hug them and kiss them and love them. I was blessed when God chose me !ME! to be their mother! Wow, I'm a lucky lady! They are as a whole very healthy boys. Benjamin and I had a temp this week though. That's it. Just a temp, with a little cough. And they wouldn't let us go to school. I understand why. Our bodies were fighting off something, and we were vulnerable. And since our bodies were fighting something off, we were a threat to others who were vulnerable to getting what we had. So we stayed home. Not entirely by choice either. They wouldn't let us come... We're better now.

Perspective. Maybe our issues aren't as bad as we think they are/make them out to be?

This is where I went. And I'll go back again and again. And I will pray. I will pray, I will pray.

I will pray.

Please pray.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Jodie,
God's grace is amazing isn't it?

My heart also goes out to Jennifer and her family. I simply cannot imagine.

I posted on Monday night about the kids being sick with influenza. After reaidng about Stellan's situation, our flu bug seems like a walk in the park.

I'll pray and I know you are too. I wish there was something we could do to help.