Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wouldn't know where to start

Can I just say that I have been absent from blogging for so long that I don't even know where to start? Really. Truly. I can't possibly bring all ya'all up to speed, so I've decided not to even try.

I will however share a few things with you.

I LOVED watching Benjamin play his play off football game under the bright lights of a college football field. On the bleachers. It was terrific. It's likely possible that I will post a picture or 2 of this event.

Ok, so this is just a teaser because I have oodles of things to do and places to go...but I will leave you with someone who has not neglected her blog. I laugh out.loud. nearly everytime I read this.

Soda came out of my nose once. It hurt. It wasn't fun. But it was funny!!

I'm giving you a link to today's post, but go ahead and check out more of her posts....she's GREAT!

Enjoy!!

No comments: