Saturday, July 25, 2009

Crummy day

Crummy day.

Weather? Icky. How I feel? Icky. Packing? Icky. Unhappy families for not attending their events because we have previous plans? Icky.

And then I read this:

Sweet baby Stellan

And I feel icky.

However, I will take a moment to thank God that our families, while unhappy with us right now, are healthy. And while I feel pretty bad myself right now, I will get better. The sun will shine another day, and I will in 3 weeks from today be in my new house. So while today is icky, I can praise God that I have these things to be thankful for.

Heavenly Father, we lift this family up to you. Please watch over Jennifer and her young son. Give Jennifer the strength she needs to care for Stellan. Continue to guide the doctors in their plan for Stellan. We ask that you continue to hold Jennifer in your loving arms. Please give comfort to Stellan's family. In your name we pray....

Continued prayers for my new friend....

No comments: