Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Me Monday

Yep, it's that time again! Time to come clean with all my imperfections of the last week. OK, maybe not all of them, but here is a taste!




It was Not Me who let myself get so overwhelmed with my dad's condition last week that I watched an entire disk of House Season 3 in 2 days. I would never spend that much time watching TV. Not ME!

It was undoubtedly Not Me who made a fantastic to do list for the weekend only to spend too many hours at the gym, and too many hours getting groceries, and too many hours hangin' with the hubby so that not one thing on said to do list got done. Not one. And not me!

It was absolutely Not me who has said from day one that I would NOT trim Yoshi's toe nails because I didn't want to hurt him. And since it was not me who said it, it was definitely not me who got tired of listening to the click click click on the hardwood floors so that I did not take the pet nail trimmer to trim his nails. I definitely did not bribe him with peanut butter so that he'd sit still, and the trim session did not end with me cutting one of his nails too short and producing a small amount of blood. No way not me!!

Ok, so now that I've done it...it's your turn! Let me know if you stop by so I can check out your Not Me Monday too!!

No comments: