Monday, February 8, 2010

Updates please!

Ok, so you're waiting on pins and needles wondering what on EARTH happened with dad's chemo last week right? Have I come out of my slump? Am I back with the world of living? Well, here is an update- of sorts.

Dad has still not received his first chemo treatment. Last week he did not reach a level of hydration to being the treatment. Then today when he went back, after hours and hours of hydration, his line infiltrated. Then after several hours and attempts at placing a new line, and successfully placing one, it infiltrated again. So home he came again and again he is un-chemofied. Sigh...very frustrated. Take 4 tomorrow. Wish us luck!

I have come out of my funk from last week. It helped to sleep in over the weekend, have some quality time with the hubby, got to the gym and had some awesome work outs...yea, I'm back. For now.

I don't know whether to pray for this to go more smoothly, or pray for his pain to end sooner than later, or just pray for the ability to have peace for all that is happening.

So I guess I'll just say some vague prayers. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Kami said...

My prayer for you is that the peace of God that passes all understanding will envelop your family. May God open the doors that need to be opened, and may He calm your heart and soul.

I love you sweetie!